Maintaining leadership in static control and hazardous area safety
We shall achieve this by:
- Offering a unique range of products and services aimed at protecting people, plant, processes and the environment against the dangers of uncontrolled electrostatic ignition and related hazardous area safety issues.
- Developing innovative new products and continuously improving our existing range of products and services –offering multiple points of competitive advantage across our entire product/service package.
- Maintaining a suitable presence in all key worldwide industrial markets, including branch/subsidiary offices, distributors, channel partners and via direct customer relations.
- Establishing and supporting the Newson Gale brand to be the most recognized name in the global niche of hazardous area static control.
- Understanding and keeping abreast of global technical standards and maintaining certifications and approvals to support international markets.
- Investing in facilities, manufacturing, and logistics techniques and resources to ensure cost effective means of production and consistently high quality output.
- Providing the resources to ensure employees are kept up to date and appropriately trained in their necessary technical skills, personal development and management of work practices.
- Operating a financially sound and profitable business to meet the objectives of all our stakeholders – shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers, regulatory authorities and the wider community.
Core principles of Newson Gale:
- Providing a safe working environment for all our employees.
- To foster a friendly, supportive, “no blame” culture.
- Always to act with fairness and integrity and to show respect.
- Realizing we are all responsible and accountable for our actions.
- Being passionate about our business and celebrating success.
- Having the humility to learn.
Striving for clarity and simplicity in our processes and methods.