Grounding & Bonding Handbook
New static Grounding & Bonding Handbook identifies the processes at risk of discharging incendive electrostatic sparks into HAZLOC / EX atmospheres.
Newson Gale’s new Grounding and Bonding Handbook includes:
- Examples of the processes most commonly associated with electrostatic ignitions.
- A wide range of solutions that enables HAZMAT engineers and QHSE professional demonstrate compliance with recommended practice.
- Latest state of the art guidance from the National Fire Protection Association and the EX division of International Electrotechnical Commission.
- Understanding static electricity and why it is a credible ignition source in HAZLOC/EX atmospheres.
- How to understand HAZLOC / EX system certification.
Complete the form below to download your complimentary copy.
Printed copies are available on request, please click here.