Static Dissipative Cable Reels
Cen-Stat™ static grounding Hytrel cable and static dissipative cable reels
Heavy Duty grounding clamps with retracting cable reels are an alternative solution to using retractable Cen-Stat spiral cable.
Normally specified for locations where there is a preference for ensuring process operators stow grounding clamps correctly for good “housekeeping” purposes when the clamps are not in use.
Newson Gale’s “R-series” of static grounding reels offer Hytrel cable housed on automatically retractable cable reel.
Cen-Stat cables are based upon DuPont™ Hytrel that combines the flexibility of rubber with the strength and process flexibility of thermoplastics.
Cables made from Hytrel are mechanically resilient, have a wide working temperature and are resistant to a wide range of chemicals, as well as strong and durable.
Static Discharge Reels
- Alternative solution to retractable Cen-Stat spiral cable
- Ensures operators stow clamps away after use
- Self-retracting or hand operated reels
- Hytrel cable housed in automatically retractable cable reel
- Ideal for grounding and bonding metal objects from small cans to large drums
- Brightly colored retractable cable
- Hytrel cables provide more flexibility and strength
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Formulated to include static dissipative material
- Additional protection to ultra-violet light