Portable Static Bonding Assembly
Bond-Rite EZ provides operators with a 10 Ohms (or less), connection to a verified earth and can be used to bond or ground metal items.
The 10 Ohm (or less) connection is indicated via a continuous high intensity flashing green LED indicator.
All Bond-Rites continuously monitor the resistance between the object requiring static grounding protection and the site verified earth for the duration of the operation.
Operators are unable to confirm a good earth connection before the process begins if using a simple grounding clamp and cable assembly.
Grounding systems with visual indication (high intensity flashing Green LED) are intrinsically safe (Ex ia) and monitor the resistance between the equipment that they are attached to and the true earth ground connection (or they can bond metal plant items together such as drums, IBCs or tank trucks).
This provides the operator and their colleagues with confidence that the process is reliably grounded and continuously monitored to 10 Ohms (or less) before the process starts.
The visual indication can be hand held or wall mounted, the clamp is normally made from stainless steel and the wall mounted version from either GRP or stainless steel to suit the process.
Stainless Steel Clamps
- Tungsten carbide teeth to bite through product deposits
- High intensity flashing LED housed in grounding clamp
- Quick connect functionality for easy replacement
- Portable static bonding assembly
- Monitors the resistance between both metal objects
- Flashing high intensity green LEDs for visual indication confirms resistance to earth is 10 Ohms (or less)