Static Grounding Clamps and Cables
Cen-Stat™ static grounding clamps with Hytrel coated cable
The Cen-Stat™ range of ATEX and FM approved static grounding clamps and systems are designed to operate in the harshest HAZLOC/EX areas.
The certifications achieved by our range of clamps and cables benchmark their ability to establish and maintain good electrical contact with equipment requiring static grounding and bonding protection.
Option for equipment specifiers may select passive grounding devices, like single pole clamps, to ground and bond plant equipment.
Cen-Stat is a range of brightly coloured cables specially designed for applications in industrial and hazardous areas.
Cen-Stat cables are based upon Hytrel that combines the flexibility of rubber with the strength and process flexibility of thermoplastics.
Cables made from Hytrel are mechanically resilient, have a wide working temperature and are resistant to a wide range of chemicals, as well as strong and durable.
- Brightly colored retractable cable
- Hytrel cables provide more flexibility and strength
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Formulated to include static dissipative material
- Additional protection to ultra-violet light
- Stainless steel construction
- Tungsten carbide teeth
- Heavy duty spring
- Ideal for grounding drums and containers
- Option for medium or heavy duty operations
FM / ATEX Certified
- Clamp Pressure Testing
- Electrical Continuity
- High Frequency Vibration
- Mechanical Pull